18/01/2013

Inspiration and YOLO

A Journalist came to our school today and talked about what it is really like in the journalism world. Busy, hectic, but fantastic! I found out that there is actually quite a lot of journalism, print online etc. Even blogging is technically journalism. I think when I'm older I might like to go into Broadcasting Journalism, perhaps radio. It should be great. Doing something you love is super important. So the point is, don't do something just because a lot of the people around you do it or your parents want you to, do what you like! Go for it! I mean, however cheesy is may see - YOLO. But seriously, what's the point in doing something you don't like which can easily stop? Answer= there is literally no point. The phrase Yolo, really can help an individual achieve things they never would have thought of, but be careful; don't use the phrase as an excuse! So don't use yolo as an excuse for not doing homework!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, if you'd like to leave a comment about my blog for me to read, go ahead!